As part of my conversion to the ‘Dark Side’ (I still blame Lisa at That Craft Place) I’m beginning to use acrylic paint to alter things. This my first finished piece (I’ve got a couple of others in the works). It started life as a beige ‘ready to paint’ piggy bank. I cut the flourish on my cameo (Piers blames Lisa). I used a number of blues, burnt sienna, one step crackle, and triple thick (all DecoArt and all available at That Craft Place). I’m counting the days (19) until I go to the first of four workshops with Mark Gould. Mark is on the DecoArt’s international design team. I can’t wait to learn and learn and learn!